Use the bespoke Games Journey Planner to get the best route to your event. The Journey Planner will recommend a personalised travel plan, and the carbon impact of each option.
- Walking and cycling could be the quickest way to get to and from your event, it's low carbon and a good active option.
- All venues have secure cycle parking.
- No bike? During the Games you can get two free 30 minute cycle hire sessions per day to make it easy to get around the city. For more information visit wmcyclehire.co.uk
- The UK has an extensive network of long-distance coach services into Birmingham that can get you to the heart of the action. Use the Games Journey Planner to see your options.
- Travel on public transport within the West Midlands region is included in your ticket on the day of your event, so make good use of it.
- There is no or limited parking at or around venues so if you need to drive book Park and Ride or Park and Walk for your session.
- At Park & Ride sites a dedicated shuttle bus will take you to your venue. Search the Journey Planner for more details.
- Remember - Park & Ride and Park & Walk sites must be booked in advance.