Let's Take It On!
The Queen’s Baton Relay returns to England this summer when the Queen's Baton will be carried across the country by inspirational Batonbearers, each with incredible stories.
Batonbearers have been selected in all nine regions of England, and reflect the diversity in communities across the country.
Batonbearers are people who:
- Are always willing to take on a challenge and has a unique and inspiring story;
- Have made a meaningful contribution to sport, education, the arts, culture, or charity;
- Are a figure of inspiration that positively challenges others to achieve their best;
- Have taken on a challenge or cause and made a positive impact within their community
Each Batonbearer will carry the Baton for a section of the route on one of the following dates:
- London - Thursday 2 June - Monday 6 June
- South West - Monday 4 July - Tuesday 5 July
- South East - Wednesday 6 July - Thursday 7 July
- East of England - Friday 8 July - Saturday 9 July
- East Midlands - Sunday 10 July - Monday 11 July
- Yorkshire & The Humber - Tuesday 12 July - Wednesday 13 July
- North East - Thursday 14 July - Friday 15 July
- North West - Saturday 16 July - Sunday 17 July
- West Midlands - Monday 18 July - Thursday 28 July
Check back soon to discover the stories of the Birmingham 2022 Batonbearers!