Sports Technology (ST) was established in the UK in 2010 in the run up to the London 2012 Summer Olympic & Paralympic Games as a specialist business focused on delivering AV and associated technology services to major multi-sports events.
The business is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Creative Technology (CT) one of the world’s leading event technology service providers who were established in London in 1985 and now have 29 offices worldwide and over 1,500 employees.
Since early 2017 CT has been part of the NEP Group.
The key individuals who founded both ST and CT have remained with and continue to lead the businesses. Damian Rowe (Managing Director of Sports Technology) has managed AV projects at, in excess of 10 major events including multiple Olympic and Commonwealth events.
• London 2012 Summer Olympic & Paralympic Games
• Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic & Paralympic Games
• Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games
• Baku 2015 – First European Games
• Rio 2016 – Summer Olympic & Paralympic Games
• Gold Cost 2018 – Commonwealth Games
• PyeongChang 2018 – Winter Olympic & Paralympic Games
• Tokyo 2020 – Summer Olympic & Paralympic Games
• Beijing 2022 – Winter Olympic & Paralympic Games
• Birmingham 2022 – Commonwealth Games
ST operates a unique business model delivering a specialist and highly scalable design, project management and technology service tailored to maximise utilisation of local and parent company group resources and to fully engage with local businesses and supply chain to maximise economic and legacy benefits.