30 -31 July
Caudwell Children is a charity that transforms the lives of disabled children by acting as a safety net for families unable to get the help they need. For more than 20 years we have made it our mission to help create a world where all disabled children and their families have choice, opportunity, dignity and understanding.
All Roads Lead to Alexander is a long-term project that represents the breadth of diversity that the Commonwealth has to offer. Through music and art workshops, the project will produce a series of performances from local community groups across four local community venues – a project taking place during Commonwealth Games. Participants will help to shape the performance ahead of the Commonwealth Games and deliver its lasting legacy beyond 2022.
30 July 2022:
Watch and enjoy an eye-catching performance as part of the Birmingham 2022 Festival. Details can be found below:
- When: Saturday 30th July 2022 between 10:00am – 3:00pm.
- Where: Safs at The Windmill Community Centre, Messenger Road, B66 3DK.
- What to Expect: A free, fun and family friendly event. There will be a performance by children and young people who have special educational needs and disabilities, which will celebrate diversity, music and art from across the Commonwealth. You can also explore world foods and a cultural arts experience.
31 July 2022:
Join us for an exclusive multicultural and diverse open-air film screening. Details can be found below:
- When: Sunday 31st July 2022 between 2:30pm and 3:00pm.
- Where: Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BD.
- What to Expect: A family friendly open-air event, where an inspirational film screening will be showcasing the diversity of our city. Come early and secure yourself a great spot to view this heart-warming film, everyone is welcome.