About the role
B2022 are looking for an experience Facilities Management Coordinator, who will coordinate and undertake various activities in relation to office and facilities management within the Birmingham 2022 GHQ.
- Oversee and maintain visitor management policies, procedures and systems
- Undertake performance management, development, coaching and training for all the direct reports
- Ensure that all those working or visiting the GHQ receive great customer service, whether in person or via telephone
- Ensure a safe and functional work environment at GHQ by completing regular building inspections
- Monitor the conduct and performance of all OFM contractors against set SLAs and KPIs; complete regular audits
- Ensure OFM stock levels are maintained; complete OFM stock takes
- Organise and maintain GHQ first aid, fire marshal and mental health first aid training, policies and procedures
- Coordinate and deliver the activities around implementation and management of the environmental management system at GHQ
- Support the delivery of GHQ policies and procedures by producing drafts updating documentation, reviewing processes and ensuring policies are updated as/when required
- Coordinate and complete TOK submissions for OFM, including collating the after games report
- Oversee the catering function, policies and procedures and requests; raise purchase requisitions/orders as required
- Oversee and manage the meeting rooms and car parking functions, policies and procedures, booking systems, catering services requirements and meeting room set-up; raise purchase requisitions/orders as required
- Provide first line support to the Office and Facilities Manager in planning and delivering OFM services and projects
- Assist the Office and Facilities Manager with internal office moves including space planning, project plans for moves and communications
- Make real time and effective decisions in response to OFM operational issues within defined parameters; consult with the Office and Facilities Manager
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience in a similar role, in a large office environment
- Understanding of environment health and safety requirements
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise demands
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment whilst under pressure and multitasking
- Ability to understand procurement processes
This position is subject to a Basic criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please note that this role is not capable of sponsorship under Tier 2 of the points based system.
For more details, download the job description.
Birmingham 2022 is an equal opportunities organisation and Disability Confident employer. We encourage applications from all background and communities.
As part of our commitment as a Disability Confident employer, we offer a guaranteed interview to anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. For more information or to apply as part of your application please download the form.
To apply for this role, submit your CV and covering letter detailing how your skills and experience match our requirements, along with the Disability Confident form (if applicable) to [email protected]
On occasions where we receive a large number of applications, we may close the advert ahead of the publicised closing date. We would therefore advise that you submit your completed application as soon as possible.
We take your data privacy seriously. Before sending your application please review our applicant privacy notice which explains how we use your personal data. The notice can be found here.
Closes: 5 July 2020
Read moreView job
Procurement & Contracts Administrator
Closes: 8 July 2020
Read moreView job
Head of Operations
Closes: 9 July 2020
Read moreView job
Not found the job you are interested in? Please register your details below for future updates.
Register your interest