- The prize draw is open to all UK residents who respond to the #2022voices campaign, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary
- Entries can be submitted as follows:-
(1) the physical submission of an application postcard in the collection boxes at Grand Central Shopping Centre on 12 October; Merry Hill Shopping Centre on 13 October and StarCity on 14 October; or one of the following locations between 12 October and 24 October inclusive: Wyndley Leisure Centre, Clifton Road, Sutton Coldfield B73 6EB; Kingstanding Wellbeing Centre, Dulwich Road, Kingstanding, B44 0EW; Nechells Wellbeing Centre, Rupert Street, Nechells B7 5DT; Northfield Leisure Centre, Bristol Road South, Northfield B31 2PD; HarborneLeisure Centre, Lordswood Road, B17 9QS; Handsworth Library, Soho Road, Handsworth B21 9DP; South Yardley Library, Yardley Road, B25 8LT; Kings Heath library, 2 High Street, Kings Heath B14 7SW; Ward End library, Washwood Heath Road, B8 2HF; Library of Birmingham, Centenary Square, Birmingham B1 2EA.
(2) by sending a picture of the back of the postcard to [email protected]
(3) by sharing a response on Twitter using the hashtag #2022voices; or(4) by filling out the online form at www.birmingham2022.com
- The opening date for entries is 09.00 (UK) on 12 October 2018. The closing date of the prize draw is 17.00 (UK) on 2 November 2018. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- Winners will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on 5 November (“Draw Date”).
- Winners will receive the following:
(1) £500 worth of 2022 Commonwealth Games tickets, for a party of up to four people, at events and on dates as determined at the sole discretion of the Promoter, and supplied once tickets to the General Public are issued in 2022;
(2) 2 tickets to the Netball Superleague Superten at Arena Birmingham on 5 January 2019
(3) 2 tickets to the 2019 Gymnastics World Cup at Genting Arena on 23 March 2019
- Winners will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry). If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within seven days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- Winners are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- The prize will be sent to the winners by post.
- The prizes for the winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed by the Promoter as reasonably required by the Promoter in order to administer this promotion.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Birmingham Organising Committee for the 2022 Commonwealth Games Limited